Sunday 4 July 2010

Updates

Don't patronize on here or moan about my slow updates they will come slowly for all to see or those who do anyway. Please try to forgive me but i hate when people moan at me it's rude and quite frankly obnoxious only the Master does that and he's a time lord anyway, The Doctor well he's just rude with no sense of fashion and you can't change his sense of fashion it'll be there until he regenerates quite frankly.

So any remarks and or comments i'll just ignore you and pay no attention i know i'm crap and yes i dont do things often but for gods sake show some respect i show you respect back, in my own personal way and that's how i do it so no doing horrible things... if you want to help me with my blog pm me at one of the emails in my first post and if you have decent and unique way i'll be happy to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment